- Numerous gravel roads and trails for short or long walks or cross country skiing and snow shoeing.
- Part of a 228 acre, working Christmas Tree Farm. A farm tour available upon request.
- Quiet but near towns with services and shopping.
- House number clearly marked for UPS and FedEx deliveries or pick-ups.
- Located between Exits 4 and 5 of Interstate 89 in Vermont.
- A charcoal grill is provided with cooking tools for your use.
Sit on the screened-in porch and divide your time between watching the ducks and geese swim by and counting the number of cars that go by in a day on the road 50 yards away. Fish, swim, or boat on Twin Ponds and forget the outside world. Get your exercise and walk or bicycle on the many roads in the area. Use the cottage as a base and take frequent day trips.
We have areas for Croquet and Badminton and provide the accessories necessary for a game.
Let the family enjoy the cottage while you toil in the city and join them on the weekends.Telecommute to your job in the city from the cottage and be more productive with our 300 mbs fiber to the house internet. Take time off and write the great American novel. Watch the Christmas tree crew shape and care for the trees. It is all up to you.
Lots of plants and flowers around the lawns and the driveway decorate the grounds
The driveway leading to the cottage making the cottage difficult to see from the town highway.
Your first glimpse of Twin Ponds Cottage. You'll know when you arrive at Twin Ponds Cottage when you see the sign post shown here along Twin Ponds Road.